Homemade Spaghetti Sauce
(the easy way)
2 cans Contadina tomato paste
4 cans water
1 stick margarine
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp garlic powder
rounded Italian Seasoning
1 tsp onion powder
simmer over low heat 30 minutes
perfet for 1 pound of spaghetti
1 cup yellow cornmeal
1 tsp salt
3 cups of water in pot
1 cup of COLD water
1. Boil 3 cups of water.
2. Mix cornmeal, salt and 1 cup of COLD water in a bowl.
3. When water in pot bowls gradually
add the cold water mixture into the boiling water stirring constantly.
4. Reduce heat.
5. Continue cooking over low
heat 5-10 minutes.
6. Spread mixture on your dining room table.
7. Cover with sauce and sprinkle generously with romano
8. Eat this meal directly off of the table with family surrounding the table.
2-3 servings (double & triple for my Italian family!)